SBI Clerk Prelims Result officially released. So if you want to check the exam result link, cut off marks, and merit list, all the details will be in this article. So read until the end.
This is good news for all the candidates that gave the prelims exam for the SBI Clerk position. Not only SBI released the result but they also announced the release of admit card and also announced the MAINS exam date. In this article, we will tell you how to check the result and the Cut-off percent. So every candidate can check if they got promoted or not.
SBI Clerk (JA) Prelims Result PDF (OUT)
All those candidates who had applied for Junior Associate (Customer support & sales) and given prelims Clerk 2021 exam can now check direct download results pdf from the official site of SBI. We will also provide you the link from where you can download the result.
Note: SBI Site was slow during the day because of millions of candidates logging in to see the results. It should be normal by now, but if not, kindly be patient and wait till it gets normal. No need to panic.
The SBI Bank Released Scorecard, cut off and merit list detail along with the result pdf. All the candidates who passed the clerk prelims exam can give the mains exam in 2021. You can check your Marks, cut-off marks from the result link.
- SBI Clerk Mains Admit card 2021 Download Link (OUT)
- Railway Group D Exam Date 2021: Admit Card, Latest News
- SSC GD 2021 Exam Date, Admit Card, Online Apply, Last Date
- RRB NTPC Result 2021: Result Date, Merit List, Cut Off
How to check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021?
You can check Junior Associate 2019-20 prelims result directly from the official website of the state bank of India. You can check your result by following these simple steps:
- Open State Bank Of India’s official website, I.E. “sbi.co.in“
- Click on the “Career” section
- Click on “Preliminary Exam Result Junior Associate 2019-20 Prelims Result ” on the top
- A new window will open with a direct link to download the result PDF.
- You can check your result via roll number on pdf
- You can also get cut-off marks category wise in the pdf only
- Check if you are eligible for the MAINS exam according to your result and cut-off
- Print out your result for future use
SBI Prelims Cut off 2021
The cut-off for the Prelims that was conducted in the month of July and August 2021 are also available on the SBI site. You can check it there or below we provide you the complete list.
|SBI Clerk Prelims JA Cut off 2021|
|Name of the State||State Wise Cut Off Marks|
|Jammu & Kashmir||65|