SBI Clerk Mains Admit card 2021: State Bank of India has finally released the clerical recruitment exam Admit Card. This might be one of the most awaited admit card in our country. SBI clerk exam is one of the most competitive and attempted exam in our country. So many candidates every year apply for this exam to see if they can lend this post.
And finally SBI has released the Admit Card for this exam after a considerable long time. SBI clerk exam admit card 2021 is available on State Bank Of India’s official site now. If you want to know how to download the Admit Card and want to know the dates of exam, read this article till the end.
- REET Admit Card 2021 Download Link, Exam Date, Roll Number
- RRB NTPC Result 2021: Result Date, Merit List, Cut Off
- Haryana Police Constable Admit Card, HSSC Exam Date 2021
- Railway Group D Exam Date 2021: Admit Card, Latest News
- SSC GD 2021 Exam Date, Admit Card, Online Apply, Last Date
SBI Clerk Mains Admit card 2021
The prelims admit card were already released and issued on 29 June 2021 and the prelims exam took place on 10, 11, 12, and 13 July 2021. And now the Mains admit card is also out.
State Bank Of India announced the prelims exam results and also announced the also announced the Main Exam date and Admit Card as well. So, all the interested candidates who have cleared prelims can download their Admit Card and start preparing for the JA Mains exam as soon as possible now. The candidate will directly get appointed for clerk jobs across India as per their marks and merit list.
SBI released the notification earlier today that All the aspirants who applied for Clerk JA Junior Associate (Customer support & sales) and passed the first stage i.e Prelims exam can now download results and check their exam centre, exam date, time detail from their admit card pdf. They also issued a notification for filing all the 5454 posts across India in the State bank of India.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 Overview
The SBI Clerk selection process takes place in 2 phases. There is no interview or any other kind of phase. The candidates have to clear two exams. One prelim and one Mains. All the candidates who will pass the Mains exam will directly appoint to SBI bank as clerk JA Posts. So, this is the ending stage of the process.
How to Download SBI Clerk Mains Exam Admit card 2021?
State Bank Of India announced today that SBI Mains Exam admit card 2021-2022 Admit Card can be directly downloaded from IBPS Official website from 21, September 2021 to 17, October 2021.
To download the Admit Card follow these simple steps:
- Open the official website of State Bank Of India; sbi.co.in
- Click on “Latest Announcement” button under “Career” section
- Click on “Download SBI Clerk Online Mains Exam Admit card 2021“
- You will be redirected to IBPS Website
- Insert your Registration No/Roll No and Password (DOB) and click on Login
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen. Save it on your computer
- Make at least 2 hard copies for future use.